MOISTEN BEFORE USE
(collaboration between Phil Harmonix and Clive Richards)
<< back to the Combined Discography
UK CS Fragment Music Clump1
- Searching For Clues
- Cry From The Wood
- Mekka – nism
- Below The Surface
- Experiments in 3
UK CDr Fragment Music Clod1
- Searching For Clues re-mix extended.
- Cry From The Wood re-mix.
- Mekka – nism. MP3 re-mix Listen 24kbps
- Below The Surface re-mix.
- Termination. MP3 re-mix Listen 24kbps
- Experiments in 3 re-mix.
- Twist re-mix
- Searching For Clues original mix
- Clive Richards- congas, tabla, African drum, clay drums, syn drum, percussion pads, bells, triangles, glockenspiel, metal, various percussion toys, drum machine programming, vocals on ‘Clues’ and ‘Cry’, backing vocals on ‘Termaination’
- Phil Harmonix- Korg and V.C.S.3 synthesisers, piano, harmonium, cymbal, syn drum, barious percussion toys, vocals on ‘Clues’ backing vocals on ‘Cry’
- Richard Beck (R&B)- bass, percussion pads, Casio (the little one), drum machine programming, maracas, bowed bass, various percussion toys
special thanks to:
- Julia Smithies- vocals on ‘Termination’
- Rob Smithies- glockenspiel and backing vocals on ‘Termination’
- John Cleaver- guitar on ‘Cry’
- Richard Lane- front artwork
All tracks recorded at Phil Harmonix, except ‘Twist’ recorded at R&Bs weeny studio, Brentwood, Essex.
Thanks to the fridge for annoying clicks.
Remixed and Remastered between August and November 2007. Re-mixed and constructed from the original sessions master tapes. Available here